Monday 19 March 2012

I have sinned!

I didn't manage to pass s shop without a look inside and a purchase. Unfortunately for me I had to go to my bank on Saturday morning and while there, I couldn't resist the small trip to Dorothy Perkins store. As a result: one pair of skinny jeans and a top managed to make their way into my wardrobe. I could technically return them but that is only technically. I like what I bought and will wear it so I won't return them.


I promised that I will be honest here and that I will not be hiding my purchases from you. So here you go. I have sinned and I am guilty of not keeping this particular promise to myself. I knew it was not going to be easy but I didn't think that I would make some purchases just after a week from my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment